Pottery Barn Coupons

Active Pottery Barn Coupons

  • Up to 70% OFF Sale Items

    Promo:
    Get Deal
    Up to 70% OFF Sale Items at Pottery Barn!
  • Winter Warehouse Sale: Up To 70% OFF Select Items

    Promo:
    Get Deal
    Winter Warehouse Sale: Up To 70% OFF Select Items at Pottery Barn!
  • Up To 15% OFF Your Next Order With Email Sign Up

    Promo:
    Get Deal
    Up To 15% OFF Your Next Order With Email Sign Up at Pottery Barn!
  • Earn Up To 10% Back In Rewards & $25 Reward For Every $250 You Spend

    Promo:
    Get Deal
    Pottery Barn Credit Card: Earn Earn Up To 10% Back In Rewards & $25 Reward For Every $250 You Spend!
  • Up To 30% OFF Rugs

    Promo:
    Get Deal
    Up To 30% OFF Rugs at Pottery Barn!
  • Get Up To $25 OFF For Friend Referral

    Promo:
    Get Deal
    Each friend you refer to Pottery Barn Kids will get $25 OFF their first purchase of $100 or more.
  • Shipping Cost From $4.95

    Promo:
    Get Deal
    Shipping Cost From $4.95 at Pottery Barn!

Expired Pottery Barn Coupons

  • Stock Up & Event Sale: FREE Shipping + Up To 30% OFF

    Code:
    STOCKUP
    Reveal Code
    Stock Up & Event Sale: FREE Shipping + save 10% on order totals of $100 or more, 20% on order totals of $200 or more and 30% on order totals of $300 or more of regular-priced in-stock items, excluding furniture.

Related Pottery Barn Coupons